B2B Allure Of The Seas Pictorial Review - 31st March 2013 & 7th April 2013

milpston, I have been enjoying your review. Looking at the pictures. I board next Sunday for my wedding aboard the Allure. So your review has been my pre-planner sort to speak since I have never been on a cruise! I can't thank you enough for such a thorough job! You also gave me some wonderful advise on photo opts. I now need your advise again! I just noticed your mentioning of Dazzles. I was just notified that my reception will be there. Do you have any pictures or can you tell me anything about it?? Have to rely on someone I have never met before ensure that it will be perfect for my reception of 40 people.

Dazzles was one of my favourite places on the ship. I have a couple more pictures on day 14 but nothing that really shows the place any better than the ones I have already posted earlier. I would imagine they will use the downstairs for your reception which I think will be a lovely size for 40. Downstairs is non smoking but there is an upstairs that you can smoke in if there are any of your party that smoke. There is a nice sized bar in the downstairs with a good sized dance floor. I wouldn't have any concerns about this venue and I think they will do a fantastic job for you. You will have a blast from start to finish!

This morning we woke up at about 09:30. We had missed our arrival into Cozumel whilst we had been asleep which was a bit of a shame.

We had our, now traditional, breakfast on the balcony. We would have been on the shady side this morning but it was looking a little cloudy. We enjoyed watching all the activity of the boats around the ship which were already making their way out on day trips including some on dive boats.

DSC01785_zps4a153ea5.jpg

DSC01786_zps4270332a.jpg

DSC01780_zps9bd72515.jpg

DSC01781_zps818da7e7.jpg

DSC01782_zps0368a164.jpg

DSC01783_zps4ce66bd5.jpg

This is the first thing I do in the morning before I tackle anything...look at your review. As I have mentioned to you previously, this is one of the most best reviews...EVER!!!

One day when I have time...at work of course...lol...I will start to jot down points from your review so that we can be ready when we board in December.

Also wanted to say congratulations to you and your bride...and daughter. May you be as happy as you are today...FOREVER :)

We were docked next to a Carnival ship this morning.

DSC01787_zps4524c70e.jpg

There were two ambulances parked up next to the Carnival ship.

DSC01788_zps96b146b9.jpg

DSC01790_zps788f6fe6.jpg

The water looked very clear here. As we were looking down we could make out a large trumpet fish passing and then we saw and eagle ray. It actually broke the surface of the water, almost jumping out, which I have never seen before. As usual my camera missed the action!

DSC01784_zps6d3aa9f7.jpg

This is the first thing I do in the morning before I tackle anything...look at your review. As I have mentioned to you previously, this is one of the most best reviews...EVER!!!

One day when I have time...at work of course...lol...I will start to jot down points from your review so that we can be ready when we board in December.

Also wanted to say congratulations to you and your bride...and daughter. May you be as happy as you are today...FOREVER :)

Haha that's really nice of you to say. Thank you ver much. I'm glad you are enjoying it. Anything to make the time pass at work :p

After breakfast we went to deck 15 to collect some towels for our day out. Chloe was going out for the day with Roy and Maureen today. I decided to take the opportunity to take some photos. I'm sure a couple will be the same as ones posted earlier in the cruise but you can never have enough pictures of these ships. Right?

This is one of the hot tubs by the sports pool.

DSC01791_zpsecc7a8df.jpg

DSC01792_zps43a89bb7.jpg

DSC01793_zpse89d877a.jpg

The kids pool.

DSC01794_zps4bf8f25f.jpg

The kids whirlpool. We never went in this but I know Chloe did a couple of times.

DSC01795_zps687fbdb1.jpg

On the Starboard side of the ship the Mariner of the Seas was docked so I thought I would take a couple of pictures of it.

DSC01796_zps9a971882.jpg

DSC01797_zpse39de51f.jpg

DSC01798_zpsfcc9f9ae.jpg

A hotel in the background of the Mariner.

DSC01799_zps7ee63f26.jpg

DSC01800_zpsf135462a.jpg

Two NCL ships docked in the distance.

DSC01801_zps5246b7aa.jpg

I decided now was a good time to have a wander around the Solarium. We hadn't ventured in here until this point. Obviously it is not an option if you have children with you. It is a nice area but even if just the two of us I don't think I would spend lots of time here. It does have a fresh water swimming pool but I am not a big fan of having the glass roof. In saying that I am sure it would be a haven away from the kids.

DSC01802_zps46b3a690.jpg

DSC01803_zps53330d3d.jpg

DSC01804_zps0de08b7b.jpg

DSC01805_zpsb4e711cb.jpg

We headed back to the cabin to grab a few bits for our excursion. We grabbed our diving masks and computers and our tickets. There was still plenty of actuvity on the water outside.

This is a semi-submersible submarine passing by.

DSC01812_zpsedf51fa1.jpg

This is Twister. We had considered booking this at one stage. We decided against it as we had a powerboat trip booked during our third week.

DSC01813_zpseefd4a13.jpg

DSC01814_zpsb6d4eca7.jpg

At 11:45 we headed off of the ship.

DSC01823_zpsecefdef8.jpg

DSC01825_zps3b176793.jpg

DSC01826_zps94a87446.jpg

Hi again!

Do you by chance recall if the flo riders were operational during the transition when just the in transit or b2b cruisers were onboard? I would love to have some free time on one before the new cruisers start boarding.

-DK

Hi again!

Do you by chance recall if the flo riders were operational during the transition when just the in transit or b2b cruisers were onboard? I would love to have some free time on one before the new cruisers start boarding.

-DK

The Flowriders only open a 13:00. I wouldn't imagine there will be many guests there at this time as most will be heading to their cabin for the first time.

This bar seems very popular in these forums. To me it didn't look anything special. Just a few people sitting around blowing whistles, wearing balloon hats and drinking tequila.

DSC01849_zpsef3ab819.jpg

DSC01851_zpsb974f67f.jpg

DSC01853_zps6415d47e.jpg

DSC01854_zpsf58fd9cd.jpg

DSC01865_zps75a6b6ce.jpg

DSC01866_zps8f92d572.jpg

Sally saw a lady in the toilets who had just been badly stung by a jellyfish so be a little careful if swimming here.

Two NCL ships docked in the distance.

DSC01801_zps5246b7aa.jpg

Aww.....twins.:p

Enjoying your review. Love the pics. Can't wait to see more. We are doing the Western Caribbean for the first time in Nov. on the Grandeur. Hopefully there will be no more fires on any ships. Let this be the last.

Gwen :)

Archived