Elation Past Guest Party

mzloolue

I am wondering if someone knows when the past guest party is held on Elation.

We are making decisions on what to do in port on this cruise that leaves Monday.

What day do they do the past guest party?

We have not been to one of the "new" version of the past guest party and kind of want to go and see for ourselves if it is the vast improvement it was touted to be.

I am figuring it is on the Cozumel day, but hope that it is not.

Thanks!

We just came off Elation this month and it was the last sea day. It was the first time we had gone to a past guest party, so I can't compare it to the "old" version, but we enjoyed it.

The cruise director introduced the captain and officers. Servers brought around tasty appetizers and a few specialty alcoholic drinks. The cruise director talked about the Breeze and Sunshine and some new itineraries. We then watched a short video about the history of Carnival.

We would have been ok if we missed it, but it was a rainy sea day without much else to do, so we went. We'd probably go again as long as nothing better was happening at the same time.

We just came off Elation this month and it was the last sea day. It was the first time we had gone to a past guest party, so I can't compare it to the "old" version, but we enjoyed it.

The cruise director introduced the captain and officers. Servers brought around tasty appetizers and a few specialty alcoholic drinks. The cruise director talked about the Breeze and Sunshine and some new itineraries. We then watched a short video about the history of Carnival.

We would have been ok if we missed it, but it was a rainy sea day without much else to do, so we went. We'd probably go again as long as nothing better was happening at the same time.

Thanks.

That actually sounds like the same old same old.

I figured all the talk about the brilliant new style past guest party was just talk.

It was supposed to have more and better drinks and tasty and wonderful snacks after they excluded a lot of past "red" guests.

Oh yeah, and more opportunities for guest participation.

I plan to go and see if I can get there.

I was on the 4/1 cruise on Elation - it happened after Cozumel I think. Was pretty much same old shtick but the drinks flowed freely - PRO TIP - if you are a beer drinker, just ask for one vs the fruity rum punch and stuff.

Fun cruise :) Even though she is old and missed the Evolution of Fun, the ship was in great shape and the crew was wonderful as well. (especially considering all the HS and college kids on board that were a little crazy and sometimes disrespectful - this was during spring break btw)

James

You can also order wine! Just go ahead and order 2 glasses per person, cause they don't usually offer to bring you another one if you just order one, they'll ignore you and the party will be over. I just take the 2nd one to go!

Archived