Carmel Car Service

Morebeer

Hello All.

Flying into New York Saturday June 1st and departing on the Carnival Splendor Sunday June 2nd. Called and booked shuttle rides with Carmel Car Service today from JFK to the Whitestone Expressway in Queens for the 1st and from Whitestone Expressway to the Manhattan cruise terminal Sunday morning the 2nd for our party of 3. The fare for both shuttles was right around $40 for each shuttle trip plus tip. After much researching this seemed like quite a reasonable fare for these two shuttle trips. Would certainly appreciate any feedback or comments from those of you New Yorkers or nearby residents if this sounds like fair pricing for these two trips. Thanks as always for your responses.

I use Carmel from Brooklyn to the port, sometimes there is a coupon on their website for a few dollars off. I have never had an issue with them. You can also get mile credit with a participating airline.

Homeward I use a yellow cab and if it is a short cruise 4 days or less I take public transportation.

FWIW

Archived