Just Back From The Dream

I`ve mentioned this in another thread but my husband has been beavering away these last 2 days putting up reviews of trip and places visited during this cruise on Trip advisor. If you want to see these go into his profile. Its one word Brucestewart. Another link in is to have a look at the Mediterranean Park in Ceuta entry.

I had to go for BP check today and managed to see a doctor ( a truly rare occurence at our surgery) and told her that I had developed stomach cramps on Sunday night and they were still going on. She want a sample (Oooh lovely!) and said it sounds like campylobacter, so we shall see. If it is, then it is definitely caused by contaminated food.

Sorry to heart you wnt down with the Dreaded Lurgii Linda. Hope you are fully recovered now and it did not spoil your cruise too much. I noticed at the same time P&O had it on one of their ships too.

With 4 days and 9 hours to go that ship had better be bloody spotless lol :D

Berwyn

Have a great time Berwyn and Delyth :D I'm sure they have sorted the problems by now :)

Hi also back from the transatlantic cruise I agree with Linda sorry to here you was ill we was in cabin 7123 came back 1 night to find about 15 carpet pieces outside various cabins might as well painted a cross on the doors we was very lucky not to catch as the captain said GI.we saw pictures of various people with the crew who was looking for them as they had GI and had not stopped in their cabin as requested.on our going home day in Majorca we had to be of the ship by 9.00am we was taken in minibuses to the hotel Dali in a back street given a voucher for lunch but people who was on AI still had to pay for there drinks I think.taken back to port to pick up cases about 2.00pm they did not expect us no buses to take us to airport after people complaining buses turned up got to airport only to find check in desks closed and was told they would not be open till 4.30pm rep said they had not told them we was coming from the port they managed to get a couple of desks open by about 4.10pm but on the whole we enjoyed the cruise and would do it again

Archived