pied piper baltic gay cruise - Scandinavia & Russia Cruise june 22 celebrity'

okeefk1

Celebrity 22 June

Anyone booked on the pied piper baltic gay cruise - Scandinavia & Russia Cruise on celebrity Eclipse

June 22 - July 6, 2013 - 14 Nights

Brugges(Belgium), Warnemunde (Germany),

Stockholm (Sweden), Tallinn (Estonia), St.Petersburg (Russia), Helsinki (Finland), Copenhagen (Denmark) - would love to hear from you -

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys - thanks for message.

I have not confirmed booking YET! I am travelling alone. I contacted PP regarding the " Share Assist" program, so as to avoid paying the single supplement. I am in my mid thirties and was looking for similar share - however Derek at PP would not give any indication who I might co - share with - stating they do not give out information about our share participants due to privacy issues. Also, they consider the program to be merely a travel arrangement. The only criteria is whether both share participants are non-smokers and that they agree to the same cabin category.

Disappointed as if he gave some indication I would just go ahead and book as I am free over this period. I just don't have anyone to travel with me.

Worked out costings for myself on a shared basis for Cat x to be $2,374.87 includes port and tax) however I would preferably like to ascertain who I might be sharing with. I guess we have no idea how many are actually booked as part of the PP group? Another privacy act no doubt !!!!!

You are the only guys to post a message in reply to my initial posting

Where abouts are you based in London?

We are staying with a friend in Clapham.

Aaron and I are 37 and 29 respectively.

I hope that you can make this cruise.

You should keep up to date with all the particulars of the cruise. One of the guys in the "June 22nd roll call" has set up a website with photos of the people cruising and a bit about them. You will see a pic of us on there! They all seem friendly enough and in guessing an average of 45.

I have a family member who works at celebrity, he might be able to look up single booking who don't mind sharing or find out the demographics of the cruisers on board.

Take care, and talk soon

Hi Aaron and Matt,

I'm in west London

Thanks for the info - most useful

That celebrity connect would be very useful. My main concerns is the single supplement as with it currently the costing would be over £ 4,OOO.

The sharing isn't a problem - just for a two weeks it would be good to have some idea who might be in the same cabin

I'm at kennethokeeffe 2000 at yahoo dot co dot uk

Ken

London

Ps!

guys the "June 22nd roll call" can you copy and paste the link ? I am registered with one of the roll calls - might be the same one. All I know if I do manage to book this cruise -controlled panic as I have absolutely no port / destination research completed. Just go with the flow I guess !!!

I did use celebrity last october to complete the Panama Canal - excellent experience in every respect and was booked in aqua class.

Thats me booked. did so yesterday afternoon (25th May) .......last cruise was also Celebrity on the Infinity - Panama Canal October 2012. Fancied seeing a bit of Europe this time considering it is on my door step.

With 28 days to go, I have absolutely no research completed regarding ports of call etc. All I know is that I am on the ship somewhere! It's so unlike me! ........ I better start by looking at historical weather records I guess.....what to pack?

At the moment I dont know who is traveling with me ..........told you it was very last minute .....for all I know, no one has the time off to do so but that does not phase me.

So see you in a few weeks.

Archived