Photos at Ports of Call

Just wondering if you dock at 8am and don't have a tour until 11:30 are there still staff photographers waiting to take debarkation pictures at that time or will we have to get off, back on, and then back off again?

Last time we sailed Carnival and we had this instance come up - there was no photographer and I really didn't like that I missed that photo opp.

Want to be better prepared this time :)

Just wondering if you dock at 8am and don't have a tour until 11:30 are there still staff photographers waiting to take debarkation pictures at that time or will we have to get off, back on, and then back off again?

Last time we sailed Carnival and we had this instance come up - there was no photographer and I really didn't like that I missed that photo opp.

Want to be better prepared this time :)

We love to get port pictures, especially when we have the photo package. We always ask the photographers how long they will be out at each port. They usually say 3 hrs from first disembarkation but they sometimes leave early. So if we have a later disembarkation time we get off for the pictures after the major crowds clear, and back on until we leave the ship for tours.

Archived