Up up and away.....

smwc71alum

We did the dogsled tour in Juneau, but they do offer other versions of the tour with just sight seeing. We went with Temsco and they were first class! The scenery was spectacular! I doubt you could go wrong with either option as Alaska is amazin from the air!!

We did the dogsled tour in Juneau, but they do offer other versions of the tour with just sight seeing. We went with Temsco and they were first class! The scenery was spectacular! I doubt you could go wrong with either option as Alaska is amazin from the air!!

thank you so much--will look in Temsco in Juneau....what was the tour and price that you went on...in Skagay we are doing a tour with a dog sled ride and visit with the puppies...my favorite part..or so I think...thanks for your prompt reply.

thank you so much--will look in Temsco in Juneau....what was the tour and price that you went on...in Skagay we are doing a tour with a dog sled ride and visit with the puppies...my favorite part..or so I think...thanks for your prompt reply.

You are already booked with a glacier dog sledding tour? This is best booked at your first port, since it is the most canceled Alaska tour.

There are 4 helicopter companies in Juneau, 3 do glacier flightseeing tours, the other does various glacier trekking tours. ALL of them are well run, long established companies.

If going this year, find out who still has space that matches your schedule and makes the best use of time. All the tours are excellent, and will depend on your time and money, what you book. :)

I vaguely recall a new helicopter tour out of Ketchikan for this season?

Archived