Changing a Booking

Has anybody had to cancel a person you've booked with? We have my niece booked to come with us next year and there in now talk that there final exams will be earlier next year, so if this is the case she won't be able to come with us. Hopefully we're worrying about nothing but, I'm wondering if they'll just change us from a triple to a twin or if the ships full will we still have to stay in the room booked pay for the 3rd person?

Hi,

Recently had to amend our Pacific Dawn cruise. Initially my wife and I and two teenage boys were to travel in a 4-berth, however at the last minute the eldest boy got a job and couldn't come. We called P&O and removed him from the booking. This was about two weeks prior to sailing. I fully expected to loose all the fare paid, however we got back 50% of his portion. P&O were also kind enough to apply the refund as an on-board credit rather than give to us in cash. Ther was a slight hiccup with the on-board credit which didn't show up on boarding, however after a quick visit to the Pursers office and everything was sorted. My suggestion is to call P&O and ask for their help.

Archived