Miracle vs Liberty??? which to pick

tampagal

Miracle is cheaper and in my home town. Liberty has the awesome itinerary but costs more and have to drive to FLL. Is a new ship worth the extra $$?

Im biased, but I would go with Liberty. Is it more per day? That extra day that you get with Liberty makes it all worth it for me. Either cruise will be great, I doubt you can go wrong.

I noticed you are getting married, I believe Miracle does have a wedding chapel, so that also something to consider.

We actually put a deposit on a balcony on the same liberty trip you're going on Dec 10th. They gave us a rate of 869pp after port fees and taxes. They said if the Reserch department accepts the 25% discount it will be 705pp after everything. Not positive yet if I want to have a wedding through Carnival yet...

We actually put a deposit on a balcony on the same liberty trip you're going on Dec 10th. They gave us a rate of 869pp after port fees and taxes. They said if the Reserch department accepts the 25% discount it will be 705pp after everything. Not positive yet if I want to have a wedding through Carnival yet...

Well you should come on over to our roll call! We already have about 70 people. We even have someone from tampa going :)

i changed from the miracle 1-1-06 to the liberty 2-18-06...mostly because one sons gf is a teacher and school goes back on 1-2 and messed up our days...but really excited now about the liberty..finally differnt ports..except..of course couzemel getting tired of that one but panama and colon, costa rica very differnt for us...cant wait............:)

Miracle is cheaper and in my home town. Liberty has the awesome itinerary but costs more and have to drive to FLL. Is a new ship worth the extra $$?

Tampagal, you don't have to drive to FLL, to get to Liberty, I am taking a cruise shuttle $49 per person round trip, they are called cruise connections and have a website online and based out of Sarasota. The Liberty is a Conquest class ship and the will have a wedding chapel, all the other Conquest class ships do as far as I know, just know the chapels are very small might hold 50 people tops and you still get married in port before the ship sails unlike Princess where you can truly get married while you are out to sea! Hope you can join us on Liberty but if you decide on the Miracle I know you will have an awsome time, she is a gorgeous ship! I went on her back in December!

We just got off the Miracle--1st Carnival cruise, so can't compare it to a Conquest-class ship--but it exceeded expectations in every way! And the Miracle does have a wedding chapel, so you could include more hometown folks who might not be able to cruise with you.

Archived