Carnival messed up my billing

:mad: SOOO we were originally sailing Triumph in April, we were cancelled and got 25% off our next booking so rebooked for August. Since then my PVP gave me wrong information twice, once telling me we also got a $200 credit per cabin for being cancelled on (not the case unless your cancelled on twice), then he told me it owuld cost $270 to upgrade my three rooms to balconys( not the case it was $480). When we were upgrading our rooms and found out it actually cost more than we were told we opted to stick with our original rooms, but instead they were now gone and we had to move to new rooms ( no biggie). But somewhere in the mix up I LOST over $100 OBC from price drops. When i told them they said I had only paid X amount of dollars. So i went and printed my bank statement and low and behold im 100 bucks short in my cabin, not to mention the other two cabins are both 100 plus dollars short as well. Nice way to go carnival.....Ive always been a fan but its time to get a new pvp or something. sooo aggrivated, now i have to wait 100 days to cruise and get over this geeesh

This is why I keep copies of everything, including screenshots.

Also, I don't trust them to handle more than one thing at a time. Even if it means multiple calls, I break the tasks for the reps into little bite-size pieces so they don't choke and totally screw up my booking.

And I always explain to them, "there is N-amount of OBC from XYZ-promotion or FCC -- so please make sure it doesn't vanish." Then I check the Cruise Manager and take screen shots again. Then I check it several days in a row to make sure things don't magically rearrange themselves...

Sigh.

Archived