Ultimate Beverage Package Breakaway

kelee2405

Damn just read. Both people in the room have to buy it. Not fair!

Very fair since like soda packages if only one bought it most passengers would share the drinks and liquor is far more costly then fountain soda.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

• 1 month later...

My husband and I are going to be in separate rooms (because of the kids) - but, once we get onboard, we'll all be moving around. So, if we bought ahead of time, could he just buy it. I don't need it. As for the soda card - we once bought those for just the kids - no one said we had to buy them for every one in the room - is that the norm?

My husband and I are going to be in separate rooms (because of the kids) - but, once we get onboard, we'll all be moving around. So, if we bought ahead of time, could he just buy it. I don't need it. As for the soda card - we once bought those for just the kids - no one said we had to buy them for every one in the room - is that the norm?

If both cabins are on the same credit card/folio, your idea won't work.

• 3 weeks later...

So for a nine day cruise , it would be 441 bucks plus the 15 percent. So probably like 485 bucks. That's a lot of money. I'm thinking my bar bill won't be that much especially accounting for the time you are off the ship. I'll take my chances with the rum runners and see how it goes.

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I am a beer drinker and Carnival has a limit of 15 on the drink package. Does Norwegian have a drink limit on the Beer/wine package aka Corks and Caps. I know I must sound like a lush, but I might have 15 down before dinner at a day at sea..... Any info would be awesome and thanks in advance.

• 8 months later...
Hello,

I am a beer drinker and Carnival has a limit of 15 on the drink package. Does Norwegian have a drink limit on the Beer/wine package aka Corks and Caps. I know I must sound like a lush, but I might have 15 down before dinner at a day at sea..... Any info would be awesome and thanks in advance.

Definitely not a limit. I crushed it.