Alaska land and cruise

csk

This is our first land and cruise package, also included air. I know everything is edoc and etickets, but wonder what paper work will I get for our travel, we are going a couple of days early to Fairbanks so we will already be there before the travel starts, where on the iternary does it show which hotel we are in, thanks

Within a month of departure date you will see on your itinerary a list of hotels you will be staying in, with addresses and phone numbers. Just print it out and take with you.

I am on a cruise tour right now and it really is run very well.

When you pull up to your hotel, they will have a representative come onto the bus and welcome you. Then you will step off the bus and someone will be there with a packet for you, with your room key, information about your what bus to meet next, what time and tickets to put on your luggage. They will also tell you what time to put your luggage either outside your door or just within the door. . We were on a cruise tour with Princess 15 years ago, and was well run then..And happy to say still well run?

Archived