Land Excursion Suggestions

pcruz4ever

I'm on the Carnival Legend in November, going to Belize, Panama, and Costa Rica. Given the amount of time the excursions take, it seems I'll only be able to do one in each port. So, for those of you who have been to these ports before (they're all new to me), what is an absolute "Don't miss" in each? Just as a guideline, I'm not quite up to the zip-line tour, but I can certainly do more than just sit in a bus and look out the window!!

Thanks.

We just got back from the Elation yesterday. We went cave tubing in Belize. We booked with cave-tubing.com. They were GREAT!! We had lots of children with us and the owner Yhoney hired extra people to help because of the children! It was fabulous!:)

We just got back from the Elation yesterday. We went cave tubing in Belize. We booked with cave-tubing.com. They were GREAT!! We had lots of children with us and the owner Yhoney hired extra people to help because of the children! It was fabulous!:)

Good to hear:) . We are going with Yhony also.

Archived