Got off the Breakaway 5/12-5/19 - Questions?

I took the glass bottom boat in Bermuda. I loved it and it's something everyone would remember. It's cheaper if you book it yourself, I think it was half the price. I really enjoyed it, it didn't take up thewhole day which was great, I still had time for the beach and time to get back to the ship for lunch and diner

Cool Thanks! I'll run it by the rest of them and see what they think. What else did you do while you where there?

Was it easy to get around? Did you get a bus/sea bus pass?

Cool Thanks! I'll run it by the rest of them and see what they think. What else did you do while you where there?

Was it easy to get around? Did you get a bus/sea bus pass?

I have been to Bermuda four times, I never miss horseshoe bay beach. We bought three day bus/ ferry passes. One day we went to Hamilton by ferry to harbor nights. It's just a bunch of shops set up and a parade. I only stayed about an hour. Another day we went to the closest glass beach we could find which is called black bay beach.

The glass bottom boat is right outside after you get off the ship. There is a small stand where they sell your boarding pass on the boat. It's 25 dollars a person but well worth it. It was very educational and you get a small tour as you sail close to the island.

One day we took a ferry to st George's and looked around, took some pictures and headed back.

Elbow beach is another beautiful beach to visit. I've been there before.

Bermuda is a great place to take some great pictures.

I forgot to tell u, bus/ ferry passes are 35 dollars a person for a three day pass . Next time I will only get a two day pass and hang out at the dockyard which I haven't done yet, snorkel beach is there. It's 5 dollars a person to get in. There is also a museum there which I think is 10 dollars a person.

There is alot to do in Bermuda.i still haven't seen and gone everywhere I've wanted to go there. I'm guessing I'll visit there again in a year .

Archived