Adventure Ocean - Oasis - Question

Good morning - we will be on the Oasis in a few weeks with a 4 year old (and are traveling with another family who has 7 and 9 year olds) - how does the registration process for Adventure Ocean work? Also, do they issue phones free of charge to be used for the entire cruise, or do we still use the WOW/Royal Connect phones (iPhones)?

Also - I'm still looking for any recent Adventure Ocean compasses/schedules on the Oasis for a western itinerary, if anyone has any.

Thanks in advance!

I called RCCL the other day and was advised that all parents of children under 5 in the kids program (Aquanauts) will receive a complimentary pager. The iPhones are available first come, first served basis and are $25 to rent for the week. Hope this helps. 16 more days until we SAIL!!!!!

On the Oasis they have phones they give out for the children 3-5 years old. Priorities are given to the 3 year olds first because they are more likely to have potty accidents or cry when away from their parents. I guess it depends how busy it is, but usually they give you the phone for the whole week. If it's busy, they may say here's a phone while your child is in the kids center and then you will return it when you pick up your child. There are no pagers on this ship since they have the phones. On the Voyager class and below, they use pagers.

As far as registration, you can register your children any time during the cruise. The first day they have registration from the start of boarding until the safety drill and then another registration in the evening.

Thanks for the great questions and the responses! I was wondering the same thing. Looks like I will get a phone when I drop off my 5 and 3 yr olds on the Allure in 2.5 weeks!

On the Oasis they have phones they give out for the children 3-5 years old. Priorities are given to the 3 year olds first because they are more likely to have potty accidents or cry when away from their parents. I guess it depends how busy it is, but usually they give you the phone for the whole week. If it's busy, they may say here's a phone while your child is in the kids center and then you will return it when you pick up your child. There are no pagers on this ship since they have the phones. On the Voyager class and below, they use pagers.

As far as registration, you can register your children any time during the cruise. The first day they have registration from the start of boarding until the safety drill and then another registration in the evening.

Does the phone have all of the features of the WOW/Royal Connect iPhone, including texting, GPS (within the ship), cruise compass, etc.? Or is it a much more limited phone?

Does the phone have all of the features of the WOW/Royal Connect iPhone, including texting, GPS (within the ship), cruise compass, etc.? Or is it a much more limited phone?

The phones in the kids center are wireless phones but are very much different then the royal connect phones. Basically all you can do with the kids center phones is call. If you want the iPhone type phone..you will have to get them from guest relations. I think they are $25 for the week.

Archived