TRS claims at White Bay

Hi, has anyone claimed under TRS since the new terminal opened at White Bay. I know the scheme has now extended to 60 days before but not having left from the new terminal I 'm not sure. Tks.

Ted

Hi, has anyone claimed under TRS since the new terminal opened at White Bay. I know the scheme has now extended to 60 days before but not having left from the new terminal I 'm not sure. Tks.

Ted

I haven't used the White bay terminal as yet either, so cannot help you but will ask a friend who has.:D

I found this link, and I would say no for claiming TRS at white bay.

http://www.customs.gov.au/site/page4646.asp

:D

Here is what the article states:

"TRS facilities will be available at cruise liner terminals in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Cairns, Darwin, Fremantle and Hobart".

I think you'll find if you ask at Customs, they will direct you to the correct area.

At Circular Quay they had a desk set up between customs and the ship's scanner before embarking.

Here is what the article states:

"TRS facilities will be available at cruise liner terminals in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Cairns, Darwin, Fremantle and Hobart".

I think you'll find if you ask at Customs, they will direct you to the correct area.

At Circular Quay they had a desk set up between customs and the ship's scanner before embarking.

Thanks, only scanned it quickly and saw the airports listed.:D

Just got off the phone from Customs. Provided the cruise has a status of "international" there will be a TRS booth established. The booth is located after the passport inspection and before the scanning of carry on. He suggested that when the Customs Officer is checking the passport, ask them where the TRS booth is located.

Hope this helps anyone with the same question.

Ted

Just got off the phone from Customs. Provided the cruise has a status of "international" there will be a TRS booth established. The booth is located after the passport inspection and before the scanning of carry on. He suggested that when the Customs Officer is checking the passport, ask them where the TRS booth is located.

Hope this helps anyone with the same question.

Ted

Good work, Thanks for following that up. Enjoy.:D

Archived