Carnival Breeze Hair/Make-Up Salon

Any Breeze Brides or general Breeze cruisers have experience with the hair and makeup salon on the ship? I am getting married mid-cruise aboard the ship, so the Miami hair/make-up options don't exactly apply to me!

Thanks in advanced!

Hi,

I was married a few weeks ago mid cruise on St Thomas cruising on the Glory, I had been told that Carnival has a private company over-seeeing all the spas on all their ships. A few weeks before I had contacted the Steiner Group to see about booking pre-cruise, for 3 people. I was told no problem picked a time and instructed to check in with the Spa on em-barkment and confirm. When i went to confirm somewhere along the way there had been a dropping of the ball and they didn't have us booked. But not to worry the Spa staff were helpful booked me in at the exact time the Steiner company said they booked. We had appointments for shortly after 7 since I needed to be off ship and find my groom with the photographer shortly after 10. My advice, if you can get a number for Steiner thru Carnival I would definitely try that first and then go straight to the spa when you board the ship and either book or confirm. Take pictures with you of what you want, do a trial with your own hairdresser at home and have pics taken with headpiece on. The stylists were very nice that we had and it was really pretty sailing into St Thomas and seeing the islands pass by our the windows while being pampered :)

Good Luck!

Can they do makeup in the on board salon? I am going to be on the Victory but my coordinator basically told me that I was on my own for makeup but that they could do my hair...just wondering if other people have that same experience.

You know, I also have seen a lot of posts about only being able to get hair done on-board. Bummer. I guess I'll have to take everyone else's cue and learn from someone via a complementary session at Ulta/Sephora/Nordstrom. :) Gotta make sure the make up is done right for photos!!

Hi my experience in May was Steiner said they donot provide make up but when on board and confirming appts ask stylists and usually someone available to apply make up, if you bring your own make up. With us hair took longer than expected and wr had to leave i ended up applying it myself while my bff corsetted my dress lol

Im planning to do it myself. I am not super confident in anyone on the ship doing it because its not what they really do. if they were makeup artists they would have their own kit. So its equivilent to having a friend do your makeup so I might as well do it..

i plan to go to a session at sephora or something and I will pay or tip the artist to let me veideo the application session with my phone. then i can re watch it and practice to do it myself. I will explain to them that i will be stranded at sea for my wedding without a makeup artist!!! Yikes.. I am sure they will want to save me.. lol

Archived