Luggage Labels/Bag Tags

We are cruising on the Liberty of the Seas on 28 July and I read on the "RCCL Before You Cruise - Essential Information" that I can request luggage tags. I have completed the Online Check-In already but can't find any mention of the labels. We booked through a TA, so should we still be able to print them off the RCCL website?

This is our first RCCL cruise, so I'm still discovering new things every day. Any help you can give would be welcomed.

I think the 'request luggage tags' link is for those who are staying in suites? The ordinary luggage tags are the print off version luggage tags that come in the Guest Ticket Booklet which you download and print off yourself- Our TA printed off the Guest Ticket booklet nearer to our cruise, but I found it myself on the RC Countdown to Cruise page. I think you may have to be a little nearer your sail date to have the Ticket booklet available? I am sure others will be far more helpful than I am- I am just going on our experience.

We are sailing on June 1, e docs were issued 17 April. If staying in a suite you can request luggage labels to be sent to you if a non suite guest then the luggage labels will be part of your e docs which you can print yourself.

Another thread on here a while ago was about making the paper labels more substantial and directed us to cruise bag tags dot com (all one word). I ordered some tags from there and you simply fold the paper tags and slip them inside, they came very quickly and I am delighted with them

Another thread on here a while ago was about making the paper labels more substantial and directed us to cruise bag tags dot com (all one word). I ordered some tags from there and you simply fold the paper tags and slip them inside, they came very quickly and I am delighted with them

That'a really helpful, I shall take a look, thanks

Archived