Deck and cabin on the Constellation

Hi - we are sailing on the Connie later this summer - we sailed on her before on deck 8 and loved location. We have 2 options for this cruise - cabin 6111 or 9132. Both are in ship locations we love - closer to aft which we find quieter. Deck 9 cabin is on the starboard side and under the buffet area near the drink station, the deck 6 cabin is port side and above Bistro 5. I am concerned about noise as I am a light sleeper. Does anyone have any experience with either of these cabins and would like to share their experience? We have stayed in cabins on deck 8, 10 and 11 on Solstice and M class ships and have always been happy with locations.

Hi - we are sailing on the Connie later this summer - we sailed on her before on deck 8 and loved location. We have 2 options for this cruise - cabin 6111 or 9132. Both are in ship locations we love - closer to aft which we find quieter. Deck 9 cabin is on the starboard side and under the buffet area near the drink station, the deck 6 cabin is port side and above Bistro 5. I am concerned about noise as I am a light sleeper. Does anyone have any experience with either of these cabins and would like to share their experience? We have stayed in cabins on deck 8, 10 and 11 on Solstice and M class ships and have always been happy with locations.

Also - with the Baltics cruise are we better off Port or Starboard when sailing and docked in port. Thanks everyone.

We sailed in 6115, and had no noise issues, and that was when it was right above the Martini Bar! I think you'd have more issues on deck 9, as light sleepers have complained about noise overhead.

Andrew

Archived