Post Cruise Miami Excursion

pcmom10

I posted this in the Florida Departures forum a few days ago and received 0 responses so I thought I would try here.

Has anyone done the "Hop-On, Hop-Off Miami City Tour with FLL Airport" Carnival excursion post cruise? There are no reviews on Carnival's site yet. Since our flight isn't until 5:30pm in FLL, I thought this might be fun for my boys and I to do and it includes transportation to FLL. They are huge fans of the TV show Burn Notice which I think is filmed/based in the South Beach area.

Any thoughts?

We've never done that excursion but we did do the South Beach Experience tour after our Imagination cruise last year. We liked it a lot. There was a brief guided portion, then we had a couple of hours to explore on our own. We had a 3:30 flight and it was cutting it a bit close for us, but shouldn't be a problem for you.

We did the one in fll and after the cruise they drop you off to a central location where did give you lots of info as to what to do , than they will tell you what time to meet the bus to take you to your departure airport. Your luggage remains on the bus until you get to the airport.

Archived