Breeze Waterworks

Sandpiper10

Can someone tell me what the height restrictions are for waterworks on the Carnival Breeze for the big waterslides. I know on our previous cruises without waterworks, the slide is for 42" and above.

thanks!

I believe it is the same. It's on the Carnival website if you do a search.

btw....the twister slide is a blast.....I'm a 54 yr old fun Grammy who thoroughly enjoyed going down it about 10x on Nassau day...hardly a line

From carnival.com FAQ's:

http://www.carnival.com/core/faq.aspx?icid=CC_Footer_88#q-544763

Q: Are there any height requirements for Carnival's Twister Waterslide?

A: Carnival Twister waterslides that run into a pool have a height requirement of 48” or 4 feet. This height is determined by the manufacturer for the safety of the guest using the equipment. (Elation; Paradise)

Carnival's Twister waterslides that run off into itself (Carnival Destiny; Triumph; Victory; Spirit; Pride; Conquest; Legend; Glory; Miracle; Valor; Liberty; Splendor; Dream) have a height requirement of 42’ as they do not have a pool at the bottom to worry about.

This will now include the Imagination, Inspiration, Fascination, Sensation, Ecstasy and Fantasy due to Carnival Waterworks.

Use of the waterslide:

• Guests under 13 must have their parents' permission.
  • Multiple riders are not permitted.
  • No floatation devices may be worn or carried on the slide.
  • The slide is not recommended if there is any physical limitations, impairments, under the influence of alcohol or under a doctor’s care.
  • Guest must use the slide on his/her back, feet first

:eek: thank you!

so does the Breeze run into a pool, or does it run off onto itself, like on the pride, victory, fascination and the Destiny? sorry, but i'm not sure. it just lists the Elation and Paradise for running into pools. it doesn't mention how the slide ends on the breeze.

:eek: thank you!

so does the Breeze run into a pool, or does it run off onto itself, like on the pride, victory, fascination and the Destiny? sorry, but i'm not sure. it just lists the Elation and Paradise for running into pools. it doesn't mention how the slide ends on the breeze.

The slides on the Breeze run off into itself and not in a pool. So on the Breeze the height requirement is 42 inches. The Breeze also has two mini racing slides if your children do not meet the height requirements for the larger slides.

Archived