Victoria, BC – free Wi-Fi?

easy_123

I will be in the Star Princess later this summer out of Seattle. I would like to do online check-in but do not know of any free Wi-Fi in Victoria BC - our last night of joy.

Are there any free Wi-Fi locations near the dock or in Butchart Gardens ( where we are taking a tour)?

Thanks.

I will be in the Star Princess later this summer out of Seattle. I would like to do online check-in but do not know of any free Wi-Fi in Victoria BC - our last night of joy.

Are there any free Wi-Fi locations near the dock or in Butchart Gardens ( where we are taking a tour)?

Thanks.

We have been to Victoria a few times and each time we found free WiFi by the water front where the Day's inn is. that is across from the undersea gardens, we was able to check our bank accounts and emails and such there. we did not see any other places available but then again once i found that spot i quit looking. hope that helps

We have been to Victoria a few times and each time we found free WiFi by the water front where the Day's inn is. that is across from the undersea gardens, we was able to check our bank accounts and emails and such there. we did not see any other places available but then again once i found that spot i quit looking. hope that helps

Thanks!

Stan

We just got back from our cruise. There was free Wi-Fi all over Victoria, even on the streets. My BIL had trouble connecting tho, so I tried it on my iPhone. It gave me the message that to connect to the Wi-Fi, I needed to have Data Roaming turned on. So I am assuming that International Data Roaming changes would've applied if I had turned it on.

Archived