NCQ vs Island Mrktg and Coral Breeze?

Blondie70

I read such great things about Nacho and Cynthia at NCQ on the CC boards, so we called them to check on a ziplining/lunch tour in Belize. The price they quoted is **$30 higher pp** than Island Marketing and $15 pp higher than Coral Breeze for the same tour! I guess my ultimate question is are they worth it. I understand they are a small company and have to adjust the price depending on how many people are in the tour group, but likewise, for us, as for most people, money DOES matter. Not sure how many ziplining locations there are in Belize, so I don't know if every tour company takes groups to the same zip location--therefore, not sure if I'd be paying more money for the exact same zip experience. :confused: I'd greatly appreciate opinions on this! Thanks!

Nacho and Cynthia offer a great service, but it's basically a husband/wife operation tha trelies a lot on WOM to get business. We found that it's more economical to get a larger group togther if using their services. You can do that by reaching out to your roll call and possibly other rolls of ships that will be in port the same day you are. At times in the past when Coral Breeze operated out of Wet Lizard, their service could get a little spotty for smaller groups and some tours got cancelled at the last minute due to lack of minimum # of peorple signing up. Not sur ehow that flows with their connection to Island Marketing.

Archived