Seattle Tour

Hi Everyone,

We are travelling with a large (28 people) group on an NCL cruise out of Seattle on July 14th. We are in Seattle the day before the cruise and had wanted to do some kind of a city tour. Originally, I had contacted the Ride the Ducks tour but after some initial emails back and forth they have not been responding to any of my emails which is very frustrating.

The reason we had initially picked this tour was that it sounded fun, would pick up at our hotel and wasn't too pricey to do as a private tour for all of us (about $900).

If I can't get a response from them I will be looking for something else. Does anyone have any other good ideas. My criteria is the following:

1. Private tour for our group of approx. 30

2. Pick up at our hotel the Crowne Royale downtown Seattle

3. Something "fun"

4. Want to keep it about the same price range - $900

I'd appreciate any ideas.

Thanks!

I've never used them, so I can't vouch for the experience, but Argosy Cruises has a private tour option that may be able to fit your needs.

http://www.argosycruises.com/privatecruises/default.cfm

The Ducks tour was one we'd wanted to do on our Seattle trip, but unfortunately we had to cancel that trip. Hope to do it one day - looks like loads of fun.

They also have lots to see & do around the Seattle Center, so you may wish to check that out.

Archived