Craft beers and Drink package q's - Allure

Hi all! Hoping some of you can help me out with some drink package queries ;-)

1) Is there any sparkling wine or champagne included in either of the drink packages?

2) Can one person in a cabin get the Standard drinks package and the other person get the Premium package (this is because one person only drinks beer, the other only drinks cocktails! );-)

3) Two people travelling with us are very into their craft beers, are these included in the package? I hear usually most of the craft beers are in the pubs. Can you please tell me if these are all included in the package ... I'm basically concerned over their T&C's about 'speciality beers'.... what constitutes a 'speciality beer' which is excluded from the package? This is a make or break on the package for these two!

4) Anyone got a list of the craft beers on Allure recently?

Thanks all!

Hi all! Hoping some of you can help me out with some drink package queries ;-)

1) Is there any sparkling wine or champagne included in either of the drink packages? Yes, house Champagne is included.

2) Can one person in a cabin get the Standard drinks package and the other person get the Premium package (this is because one person only drinks beer, the other only drinks cocktails! );-) Not if you purchase the package via the web ahead of time. However, I've read of people being successful getting two different packages if they purchase on board.

3) Two people travelling with us are very into their craft beers, are these included in the package? I hear usually most of the craft beers are in the pubs. Can you please tell me if these are all included in the package ... I'm basically concerned over their T&C's about 'speciality beers'.... what constitutes a 'speciality beer' which is excluded from the package? This is a make or break on the package for these two! See below.

4) Anyone got a list of the craft beers on Allure recently? See below.

Thanks all!

Some answers in RED above.

Regarding the beers, here's a link to the pub beer menu:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=38675006&postcount=4

It's a bit difficult to see, but all beers are included, except for those with an asterisk preceeding the name.

Oh and.............. do the packages include shooters? For eg, a night cap of Baileys or a shot of B-52 or similar? Also, does it include the after-dinner drinks in the main dining room? thanks!

Oh and.............. do the packages include shooters? For eg, a night cap of Baileys or a shot of B-52 or similar? Also, does it include the after-dinner drinks in the main dining room? thanks!

Yes, shooters and after dinner drinks are included. However, the shooters are normally in souvenir glasses, which are not included, so you may have to go to a bar to get a shooter.

Here's another post with a drink list:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=38401398&postcount=67

Thanks for the link! Interesting they are quite standard liquers/spirits.... eg, no midori or hazzlenut liquer or anything like that - though guess you can get those in the cocktails ;-)

Archived