Getting ready to book our 6th 7th and 8th with our teenaged kids... We're hooked! :)

sarahtaylor

Just curious is all...how much you going to give per day for each? Am just curious on what a parent will give for a daily allowance....I am thinking video games and soda would be the expense without clearing it with my parents if I was a teenager....Not sure how much a video game is onboard either....

I'm still thinking about that too. My kids aren't big video gamers. But, I know they will play if they have the cash. I got them hooked on sbux at home. So, I can see them buying drinks at the coffee shop as well as at the candy store.

I'm curious if anyone has an idea about amounts too?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forums mobile app

We bought our kids' soda package on our S & S cards and then gave them a $100 limit on their individual S & S cards to spend as they wished. My son liked going to the coffee shop, which also sells milkshakes. Both kids also liked the pick and mix candy. I don't think they even reached their max of $100, but it was nice knowing they had the option to buy things without worrying they'd go overboard. Their cards were linked to our credit card (as were my husband's and my S & S cards), but the kids' cards just had the limit applied.

Archived