Our dream cruise review

Thanks for the review, glad you had a great time.

Last summer on the Dream we had the "hard turn" at 4.30am without warning, yes it was frightening, I really thought we were going over. Loads of TV's fell off the sideboards, and we were told a lot of the gold edged crockery they used for Captain's night got broken.

Thanks joeholiday Oh dear , well I can say it wasn't that bad , that must of been really scary, I slept top to toe with my daughter and the the stuff on the dressing table landed on my head , but thankfully the tv stayed put :-)

Thanks joeholiday Oh dear , well I can say it wasn't that bad , that must of been really scary, I slept top to toe with my daughter and the the stuff on the dressing table landed on my head , but thankfully the tv stayed put :-)

If you have a plus cabin, ask if there is a fold up bed they can put up in the middle of the twin beds for your child.

We were 3 adults and I could not get down from the top bunk....:eek:....so the steward put up a fold up bed at night and folded it up when we went for breakfast. Or you could have put her mattress on the floor.

Hi dockofbay , yes we found deck 6 really quiet , beds comfy but .........I slept top to toe with my 5 year old daughter cos I didn't feel safe putting her on the bunk bed , there is a folding bar that's quite high to keep them in ......to high for her as she would of slipped through it if she rolled , but my boys were ok

My daughter will be only 21 months old so we asked for a cot when we booked it last June. I will be very cross if they say no cot is available :mad:. We have booked a 4 berth outside plus though so if worse comes to worse we will just have to put her in with us and enjoy all the extra room. Hmm maybe grandma can have her in her cabin for a few nights as well...actually...how do I go about cancelling the cot haha ;)

Archived