Freedom/Dream/Conquest/Enchantment Decision

Coov

I posted this on the RC side, but curious of the reaction on here...

OK... my wife found out over the weekend that she has earned another week of vacation. She added to the week of our currently set up cruise on the Enchantment in October - November.... my wheels are spinning so I need some nudging one way or another... options for just me and my wife...

Keep our current Enchantment cruise - 4 days to CocoCay and Nassau (been) and add the 3 day back to back to the same places- $569 per person

Freedom OTS - Have a cruise set up for next year going to St Thomas and St Martin where I have never been and looking forward to. I could cancel that one and go this year to Labadee, Falmouth, etc - $650 per person

Carnival Dream - Mohagany Bay, Belize, Costa Maya, Cozumel (been) - $449 per person!!!

Carnival Conquest - Mohagany Bay, Belize, Cozumel (been) - $409

All are 7 days - been on Carnival and enjoyed very much, but the Jewel blew the smaller ships away!!! I'd kinda like to have another Carnival experience on a bigger, better ship (in comparison anyway). I am a cheap man, but with loyalties to RC. What to do??? Oh, the horror!!! :)

Archived