Past Guest Promotion Sale dropped my price by $170!!!!

Just wanted to check yesterday to see if there were any price drops on my Oct 7 cruise out of PC. As I went through the booking process it did indeed show about a $70 total price drop.

I contacted my PVP and she immediately responded with an email for my booking #. Within 20 mins she was on the phone with me and said she couldn't find the price I had found, BUT that she had found something better.

WHen I booked Early Saver there was a promotion for 50% deposit reduction. But what she'd found was going to take almost $170 off the price of my cruise but I'd need to finish out the full deposits and would also lose a $25 per cabin on board credit.

For that much of a savings I gladly paid $200 more on my trip and now owe just $92!

It's some sort of Past Guest Promotion they are running. She said I should've received a post card but I had not. So, if you have a cruise booked, go and check and see if there's a special past guest promotion that applies to your rate.

Archived