One night stay - our review

Sportsdoc

When I was looking for place to stay extra night in San Juan I used this site for suggestions. On the other end wanted to just give feedback for others who might be looking for suggestions.

We ended up booking the Intercontinential. This was a fabulous hotel and had a great beach and pool. The rooms were recently redone and everything was clean and in good shape. We got off boat around 8:30 am and took taxi over which ran $25. The room was not ready so we just went straight to beach. There are towels and beach chairs. For $10 you can get umbrella for day. Beach is clean. Water was clear and warm with soft sand. Pool was extensive. We ate lunch at beach bar which was $$$ but inline with "resort" prices. Ice cream cart came along beach and for $3 a cup kids enjoyed frozen ice. Room ready around noon. Airport is VERY close - 5-7 min. cab ride. Next am was very easy to get out to airport and on our way for flight. This was great choice and I would return if in San Juan again.

Archived