Fort Lauderdale Hotels

CaribbeanLuver

Thanks for the info. After a cross country flight in coach, I'm sure my dh is going to want the opportunity to do some walking, so the walk to the restaurants will be nice. We are SoCal so we can be a bit picky about Mexican food. Was it good? Sometimes Italian is safer. I'm not a wine snob, just want something to drink on our balcony, so I'm sure Publix will do me just fine. Although our traveling companions may want to taxi over to Total Wine on the way to the ship.

Thanks for the info. After a cross country flight in coach, I'm sure my dh is going to want the opportunity to do some walking, so the walk to the restaurants will be nice. We are SoCal so we can be a bit picky about Mexican food. Was it good? Sometimes Italian is safer. I'm not a wine snob, just want something to drink on our balcony, so I'm sure Publix will do me just fine. Although our traveling companions may want to taxi over to Total Wine on the way to the ship.

IMO, the dinner at Pancho's was very good. It is a small family run type establishment. I had the beef toastadas off of the appitizer menu and it was plenty enough for me. It came with some assorted toppings including a darn good guacamole. The beef was nicely seasoned and shredded not ground beef like a lot places serve. My dh ordered some type of a combo plate while my son ordered the chicken flutas. The servings are big as well as the Margaritas. The discount showing the hotel card was a nice perk as well.

Don & Sal's is the name of the Italian restaurant and Hunan Wok is the Chinese place http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/12/156836/restaurant/Miami/Don-Sals-Italian-Restaurant-Dania-Beach

BTW- Tell your friends to check out the selection at Publix first. It was a nice little section set off to the side of the store, not just a few bottles in the asile.

:)

Enjoy

Archived