Hi Nathan,
We are attempting to take a cruise with several friends; it is very difficult to organised with family commitments, finance etc.
We were very pleased to read of FO's package, which gave us the option to spend more on the cruise fare and excursions with a fixed (£10.00 /head /night) on board beverage spend, widening our choices considerably.
All our party provisionally selected L1319 no fly Caribbean 32 nights. When it was advertised by Readers Offers with £10.00 AI package. However we will not book our party until last minute as there are many individual hurdles.

WE now read that L1319 is £29.00 a head AI which would cost a ridiculous £1,856.00 per couple! A drinks spend that even the most bibulous of our party had ever spent even close to.

Is this an oversight? 2013 Summer cruises are £10.00 and a leaflet through my door this morning offers 2014 Dover cruises with A I upgrade
[I]"for a small cost"[/I] .
I have cruised with Fred and I am recommending FO to our party, but this Russian roulette with the All Inclusive package is a big negative. Please clarify, as my party has discovered a SAGA AI to the Caribbean in January 2014

Thank you
Colin

Thank you for your comment and questions. The ‘all-inclusive’ drinks package start at £29 per person per night and £39 per person per night on mini-cruises. This is a competitive price with regards to other cruise lines, many charge more than $50 per person per night. We run a number of promotions throughout the year to encourage bookings at any one time. For example, as you mention, we are currently offering a £10 per person per night ‘all-inclusive’ drinks package on 2013 summer cruises.

The success of any promotion will determine whether there is a need to change prices or reintroduce a different campaign at a later date. We cannot guarantee whether the £10 all-inclusive will be offered again but it is always worth checking when you are ready to book whether or not we are offering any promotions.

Archived