Belfast - liverpool mini cruise

Hi Everyone,

I will be doing the Boudicca mini cruise to Liverpool and back on 15th Oct this year. I was quoted £39.00 per day for the drinks package, this surely cannot be right ? I like to have a drinkie or 6 but it has been a very long time from I have spent £40.00 a day on beers and wine.

Is this the correct price ?

Do they offer any deals on-board ?

• 1 month later...

I got an offer on the drinks package for £6.99 per person per day! I live just outside Belfast and the city is great for a day out. I can help you with any questions you may have about things to do. If you lke a drink or two, try The Crown, The John Hewitt and Whites Tavern - all very old Belfast pubs.

Colleen

Fred's normal price for a drinks pack on a mini cruise is £39 pppn.

They have certain offers at certain times to boost sales of cruises, but once the cruise is down to last minute prices they are unlikely to be making offers on drinks packages. If you have paid a higher price, I suspect you would probably have had to book any drinks package deals available when you book, or at least when the offer is still on.

You could always telephone or e-mail Fred to ask about the price of drinks packages at present. If you have booked through an agent you will probably have to go through them.

I cannot remember seeing any deals onboard, but they may do wine packs like P&O do on half a dozen or more bottles (small discount on specific wines). Fred's bar prices are very good though, even cheaper than P&O, who price cheaper than the $ based cruise lines.

Archived