Leaving Tomorrow

Coadysmom

We have wanted to take a cruise to Alaska all of our lives. Tomorrow we leave for Vancouver and Friday we will be aboard the Summit. The kids will simply inherit a little less. I have spent the last 6 months on this board and the main Celebrity board planning this trip and our excursions.

I'd like to thank everybody who helped along the way with their own questions, which were often the same as mine. We will have a blast.

There will certainly be a review as soon as we return !!!!:D

BON VOYAGE !!

MY Mom and Dad started there cruise 5 years ago .they have been on 7 or 8 They told all off there 7 kids there goes any money for us when there gone.Went on my frirts cruise. We went on a family cruise last 4/17/o5 7 days with all of us .had the best time. Going to alaske 11/03/05. have fun fun fun

You've worked hard all your life and now it's your turn to sit back and have the time of your life.

Your children will probably be happy just knowing your having a marvelous vacation.

I too am a big advocate for living for today. I go all the time and never restrict myself on my traveling desires.

I have plenty of excellent experiences I've done in the one way time frame of life.

Have a great trip and plan for your next one. :)

Archived