Seattle Disembarking

luvSClake

Now that a few cruises have returned from Alaska, can anyone comment on how disembarking the Star has gone? Would love to hear from someone that has used the Princess transfer to the airport as well as those that have used private transportation.

We just returned on Saturday. Disembarkation went very smoothly. I don't think I've ever gotten through customs so quickly! We had scheduled a car with Already There Towncar. I had to call them by 7 AM that morning to let them know our disembarkation time, and then call them again after we had our luggage and were through customs and in the pickup area. We live locally so were going home rather than the airport, but a similar distance. Our disembarkation time was 9:30 and we were home by 11 AM.

We just returned on Saturday. Disembarkation went very smoothly. I don't think I've ever gotten through customs so quickly! We had scheduled a car with Already There Towncar. I had to call them by 7 AM that morning to let them know our disembarkation time, and then call them again after we had our luggage and were through customs and in the pickup area. We live locally so were going home rather than the airport, but a similar distance. Our disembarkation time was 9:30 and we were home by 11 AM.

Thanks so much for the information. I have contacted Already There and have a reservation for them to pick us up at the airport and take us to our hotel on Friday before our cruise, as well as one to pick us up after our cruise. Several others on this board have also recommended them.

• 3 weeks later...

Which car service did you use? We live up in the Mill Creek area and are headed to Alaska mid-September. In the past we've parked at the pier, but at $177 for the week we are checking the alternatives. Already called Shuttle Express and they don't offer service to the pier from our area.... Ah just noticed the name of the service... Thanks :)

Archived