Hilltop Cabana Labadee - Barefoot Beach

janeyzee

Here's a look at the walkway up to the H1 Hilltop Cabana - no way you can make that with a cane. I'd have loved it up there but Darrell could not have managed it.

DSCN5906_zps21d03e66.jpg

The view from S1 - not far from the beach and fairly secluded, the only cabana on that side of the cement walkway. We had an overhead fan, a cooler of 6 large bottles of water with ice (and we got more ice later thanks to our cabana guy named Guy), floating mats for free, and a good lunch.

DSCN5927_zpsf0ce8c3c.jpg

The rocky beach at Barefoot Beach. This was on the right side as you walked into the water. The left side was sandier. My friends on Nellies said there were no rocks on their beach. They came over for the upgraded buffet so it was not restricted during our cruise on 11/17/13.

DSCN5910_zpsc4a4b596.jpg

Final photos - the rocky area next to our cabana which really helped make it more secluded even though people walked by us on the other side. We still felt like we had a good location at S1 and in this picture you can see the H1 Hilltop Cabana above us to give you an idea how far up from us it was, and I believe that was B1 in front of us, down near the water.

DSCN5938_zps615e4def.jpg

Nice view from the beach - the Allure and the Barefoot Beach Over the Water cabanas W1 to W4. You can really see the rocky beach in this shot.

DSCN5908_zps3b72972a.jpg

Remember that old jingle "Have a Coke and a smile"? Well I'm smiling!! You can see the lovely VIP Cabana bracelet they give you when you arrive that you wear while you are on shore and the cushions that we sat on inside the cabana in addition to the two loungers outside the cabana. We had a great day on Labadee, very relaxing spot to hang out for an afternoon. If you have any Labadee cabana questions, feel free to ask.

DSCN5933_zpsf0bf1161.jpg

The "S" stands for "Standard". We like the sand ones. We've been in 4, 5 and 6. 7 and 8 look nice too. A short walk to the water and good for those that would have a harder time going up steps and the stone walkways.

The "S" stands for "Standard". We like the sand ones. We've been in 4, 5 and 6. 7 and 8 look nice too. A short walk to the water and good for those that would have a harder time going up steps and the stone walkways.

Thanks, yes that is what the Concierge called it, I remember now that you told me what it was. I kinda like Sand Cabana better, I don't like to be standard, I like to be above standard! hahahaha