Want to thank everyone

NJDeb

I just wanted to thank everyone here for so much valuable information. I wish I would have known about these messege boards before my first cruise. Thanks so much for all the wonderful pics of the Pride of America. Just discovered the webcam thru the Panama canal.....awesome.....

I do have a question about the changes in tipping on NCL..I just read on their website they no longer charge the $10 a day fee.......Is that permanent or just for now ? What would be appropriate tipping for the room stewards and the waiters? Do they have envelopes like on RCL to go on your shipboard account? Or is it cash as u go?

I do have a question about the changes in tipping on NCL..I just read on their website they no longer charge the $10 a day fee.......Is that permanent or just for now ? What would be appropriate tipping for the room stewards and the waiters? Do they have envelopes like on RCL to go on your shipboard account? Or is it cash as u go?

Oh....no kidding...is that really true? Didn't know that! Will be anxious to hear answer....cruisin' in just over 4 weeks!

M.

"NCL......I just read on their website they no longer charge the $10 a day fee.......Is that permanent or just for now?...."

I did read that a few days ago, but I thought it only applied to the Hawiian cruises. I'm also interested in the answer to this question. Anyone know how and where we can find out?

Happy cruising!

The $10 per person per day is only being waived on the Pride of Aloha. It's still in effect for all of the other ships. It's yet to be seen if the Pride of America will have the same start up problems as the Pride of Aloha and warrant cancelling the $10 a day.

"NCL......I just read on their website they no longer charge the $10 a day fee.......Is that permanent or just for now?...."

I did read that a few days ago, but I thought it only applied to the Hawiian cruises. I'm also interested in the answer to this question. Anyone know how and where we can find out?

Happy cruising!

Any idea about the Pride of America and tips??:confused:

Archived