Recent Century MDR menu and Dailies?

islandjacquelin

In the meantime, someone posted the Dailies from their Millie cruise which had a similar itinerary to our Alaskan cruise.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1854903

Would you be so kind as to report back after your cruise? We leave on the 9/8 cruise and would love to hear all about the century and cruise. What stateroom type are you sailing in?

Thanks! i will check out the link! I absolutely will be reporting back - I have a list of pics and info that I wanted to have before we leave next Sunday! I will be posting a review and as much info as I can when I return.

We are not in a fancy cabin - we have an inside quad for our 4 kids and an oceanview across the hall for my husband and I!:)

Thanks! i will check out the link! I absolutely will be reporting back - I have a list of pics and info that I wanted to have before we leave next Sunday! I will be posting a review and as much info as I can when I return.

We are not in a fancy cabin - we have an inside quad for our 4 kids and an oceanview across the hall for my husband and I!:)

Thank you.

I remember the days of cruising with kids. We only had 3, but they shared an Inside while we took a cabin across the hall. I miss those days. Now that the children are grown and gone (and we don't have to pay for 3 extra fares ;)), we can splurge and get a better cabin. Enjoy yours while they are young. :)

Archived