booking thru carnival

jimvern1966

If I book a tour thru Carnival before I cruise, will that have to be paid with the balance of my cruise? Or will it be added to my sail and sign account? Just wondering because I will be paying the balance of the cruise next week and I'm wondering if I should include the tour price as well. Thanks for any input.

If I book a tour thru Carnival before I cruise, will that have to be paid with the balance of my cruise? Or will it be added to my sail and sign account? Just wondering because I will be paying the balance of the cruise next week and I'm wondering if I should include the tour price as well. Thanks for any input.

You pay for the tour as soon as you book it.

Thanks!!!!! One more question. If that port is canceled, it's GC and that happens sometimes, do they credit my s&s or my credit card? thanks again.

Cancellation before the cruise they would refund you CC. After boarding S&S.

From the carnival site.

What is the cancellation and refund policy in the event of bad weather or unexpected circumstances?spacer.gifCertain excursions have minimum guest participation requirements and shore excursions may be cancelled or modified depending on the number of guests participating. In the event of cancellation or modification of an excursion, best efforts will be made to provide advance notice. Shore excursions may be cancelled by Carnival or the Tour Operator due to inclement weather conditions, or any other reason whatsoever. Full refunds will be made to guests who purchased cancelled excursions. If the shore excursions are cancelled prior to the sailing, you will receive a refund directly to the credit card used to pay for the shore excursion order. If the shore excursions are cancelled while onboard, the amount of the refund will be credited to your shipboard account

I also asked about this, I phoned them directly. They assured me that if we have to change our excursion or something and cancel or change it before the ship sails, then we are immediately credited back. If we can't go on the excursion through their fault, they will credit our CC back too.

Archived