Lotus Spa Reservations

luvSClake

We will be leaving next week on the Star. I would like to schedule a couples massage during the afternoon after we leave Ketchikan and was wondering if this is something I should reserve now or wait until we are onboard. Do they offer "specials" while cruising or will the price be the same if I reserve now?

They usually do have specials, which you can apply towards pre-reservations if the treatment(s) qualify. Its moot in your case because of the timing, but for future reference its useful information. I've never had trouble getting an appointment, but I've never done an Alaska cruise, I don't know how high the demand is for spa appointments, so you probably should go up to the spa after embarkation to secure the time you want.

Happy cruising!

We will be leaving next week on the Star. I would like to schedule a couples massage during the afternoon after we leave Ketchikan and was wondering if this is something I should reserve now or wait until we are onboard. Do they offer "specials" while cruising or will the price be the same if I reserve now?

We just got off this ship yesterday. The whole vacation EXCEEDED our EXPECTATIONS!

The spa runs specials for the 1st and last day. Also, my mom negotiated less $ and more time on a feet, hand, shoulder and scalp massage (with Mary, a hairdresser), If you have a suite, you can use an area of the spa for free (minty sauna, body & soul sauna & hot loungers, etc). I bought a bathing suit on board so I could enjoy it --- and, we did enjoy! They also sell this section to others for ~$100 to ~40 people. If you think you will use it - it would be worth it. Again, might be able to negotiate it in with another service? Enjoy!!

Archived