Taxi - Junkanoo/Cabbage

LadyBerard

Will be spending the day in Nassau in Oct. on our cruise on Majesty of the Seas. I understand that Junkanoo Beach is an easy walk from the pier. However, we will be traveling with someone who cannot walk 20 min./half hour, so that means a taxi will be required. I have read that the taxi to Junkanoo is $7 p.p. and that it is $4 p.p. to Cabbage. Are these prices accurate?

Will be spending the day in Nassau in Oct. on our cruise on Majesty of the Seas. I understand that Junkanoo Beach is an easy walk from the pier. However, we will be traveling with someone who cannot walk 20 min./half hour, so that means a taxi will be required. I have read that the taxi to Junkanoo is $7 p.p. and that it is $4 p.p. to Cabbage. Are these prices accurate?

Shuttle Vans run to Cabbage Beach.. so they fill up at $4pp.

Junkanoo would require a regular cab. $8 for the first 2 ppl, $3 for ea. Add'l person. So if you have 4, it's $8 plus $6.. ($14 for all 4 of you).

4 persons going to Cabbage Beach would be $16, plus $1 toll.

Don't forget to tip you're cabbie.

I wouldn't base my choice on how much the cab ride is. Getting onto Cabbage Beach isn't easy if you have trouble walking. THere's quite a hill - going up the sand dune, and down the other side. And the water is much rougher at Cabbage Beach as well.

Archived