Sailing on the Inspriation Questions

paige78

Hi,

We are sailing on the Inspriation. We have an outside ocean view room. Does anyone know if we need to request beforehand to have them push the beds together to make up the queen size bed, or I dont even know if this can be done? Also, do I need to bring my own hangers? Any answers would be a super help to us!

Thank Yyou :)

Just tell the room steward when you get on. I always bring extra hangers. There are usually about 6-10 in the closet. We have been on the Inspiration 3 times and she is our favorite ship!! Have a blast

We also ask to have the beds made up together as soon as we board. It is much more comfortable when they use the king size bedding.

I not only bring hangers, I pack my clothes on them. I use the wire hangers from the dry cleaners (and their thin plastic bags), so they don't take up much room. I just pull my hanging clothes out of my luggage and put them in the closet. Voila! Unpacking is done (almost). It works great and I have few wrinkles.

Archived