Viking New Long Boat General Questions

jan can

Anyone know of a brand of electrical converter that is lightweight?!We have one that seems to be rather heavy. Normally I wouldn't care, but since we are taking at least one train after the cruise, we are trying to keep suitcase weight down. We were much younger the last time we took a train in Europe with luggage!

PS still hoping someone might want to share a taxi or driver for an expensive transfer from Basel to Montreux and not have to deal with issue at all! The date is May 16, 2014

We are staying at the Fairmont Lake Geneva. MUCH better room than what Viking was going to provide

Thanks

Robin

Anyone know of a brand of electrical converter that is lightweight?!We have one that seems to be rather heavy. Normally I wouldn't care, but since we are taking at least one train after the cruise, we are trying to keep suitcase weight down. We were much younger the last time we took a train in Europe with luggage!

Thanks

Robin

Are you sure that you need a converter. In the last 6 yrs, I have never taken one. All my appliances that I travel with are dual voltage now. This includes cell phone, tablet, camera etc.

Are you sure that you need a converter. In the last 6 yrs, I have never taken one. All my appliances that I travel with are dual voltage now. This includes cell phone, tablet, camera etc.

I checked our two electonics chargers, and you are right, they both are dual voltage. Problem solved. Thanks so much!!!:)

Robin

Archived