something positive

micro yaya

we have cruised on many lines, and are doing our 34 and 35 cruise on the dream in September. I usually book thru my ta, but this time it was a Saturday and I booked thru carnival, great service and I was a happy camper, a week later we booked the b2b, again great service about 2 weeks later we saw a price drop, I called and spoke to a great girl, who got us an upgrade, and put our two rooms on the same floor not 2 doors away from each other, and we are no longer in steerage. I know things happen, and sometimes they happen to all of us, but I have found that if you treat the other person on the phone with some sort of civility, they respond so much better. not to put down people who get frustrated, we all do, imagine how they feel on the other line. just my 2 cents worth

we have cruised on many lines, and are doing our 34 and 35 cruise on the dream in September. I usually book thru my ta, but this time it was a Saturday and I booked thru carnival, great service and I was a happy camper, a week later we booked the b2b, again great service about 2 weeks later we saw a price drop, I called and spoke to a great girl, who got us an upgrade, and put our two rooms on the same floor not 2 doors away from each other, and we are no longer in steerage. I know things happen, and sometimes they happen to all of us, but I have found that if you treat the other person on the phone with some sort of civility, they respond so much better. not to put down people who get frustrated, we all do, imagine how they feel on the other line. just my 2 cents worth

I agree completely. I always just call the 800# and like you I've got a lot of cruises under my belt and have always had great service.

Archived