Standard Flowers or Upgrading

bella23

Hi everyone!

Very nervous all of a sudden - 46 days to go!!!! Not sure what to do with my bouquet - just go with the standard that comes with the package or upgrade. We are sailing on Carnival's "The Dream" - Just looking for your comments/thoughts. Also, planning on doing the single rose for our 2 daughters and a rose boutonniere for my son. I didn't want to spend a lot for upgrades and trying to keep it simple. Flowers aren't my thing!! lol

Hi everyone!

Very nervous all of a sudden - 46 days to go!!!! Not sure what to do with my bouquet - just go with the standard that comes with the package or upgrade. We are sailing on Carnival's "The Dream" - Just looking for your comments/thoughts. Also, planning on doing the single rose for our 2 daughters and a rose boutonniere for my son. I didn't want to spend a lot for upgrades and trying to keep it simple. Flowers aren't my thing!! lol

If flowers aren't all that important to you then I wouldn't bother upgrading. The bouquet Carnival supplies is perfectly lovely and you can't take it home with you anyway. I would say save your money for things that "are your thing". Have a great time!

Congratulations! I got married on the Carnival Dream myself! You'll love it! I went with the standard bouquet with white roses and thought it was great! I wanted to keep everything simple myself. The only add-ons we did was the wrist corsage for my mom, mother in law & step mother. Then boutonniere for my dad & father in law. Everyone was pleased with them.

I'm getting married on the Dream next year. For the flowers, I figure that if I want something more than the standard, I'm better off getting silk or real touch flowers that I can keep afterward. The standard bouquet seems perfectly fine though.

I'm not sure I really want a bouquet for myself, although my sisters (AKA: my BM's) keep telling me that I at least need one to throw... although I think there is only 1 unmarried woman that is coming to my wedding, so that seems kind of silly to me. Maybe I can throw it off a deck later and include other single passengers. Otherwise I would probably just tell them to put my bouquet flowers on my cake instead.

It really depends on what you want for your wedding. The standard bouquet seems nice. If you want something a little more, you could always buy some gemstones or decorative things to add into your bouquet.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived