Vibe beach club on breakaway ?

Fl0werChild_

Hey guys, I had a question regarding the vibe beach club on the breakaway. My boyfriend and I will be sailing out of ny on nov 17th, to the bahamas. Generally this time of the year ships seem to be a bit more on the quiet side, as kids are in school, and it's right before a holiday. Also the weather is obviously not beach weather in ny. With that being said, do you guys think it would be a good idea to purchase the vibe beach club pass? Or do you think it would be a total waste of money on this particular cruise? Thanks in advance ! :confused::confused:

In my opinion, Vibe is worth it any time. Even though you might not use it the first day or two, the rest of your week should be warm. It's very private, has its own bar and hot tub. Keep in mind that Breakaway's pool area is small and it is difficult to get a chair there.

I spent every day there in May and loved it!

Tracy

TracyE if you don't mind what are the prices like for the VIBE pass? Are there different options like pre day or week? thanks

In May it was $79 pp for the week and well worth it.

Just know to head to guest services as soon as you board because the passes sell out very fast!

Tracy

I cruised to Florida and the Bahamas in November of 2011 on the Gem~~I am trying to remember if I sit out a lot. I know when we got into Florida, I went to the beach and also the Bahamas. I think the last day sailing to NYC was pretty cool! I am going to try to get a vibe pass for my Bermuda cruise in October instead of a spa pass!:)

Archived