Have booked my 2nd cruise after lots of changes of mind!

Tink78

Well its booked yipeeee! our second cruise will be back with Royal Caribbean but, this time on the Serenade of the seas ( bit of a change from the Indy) It was originally just me and my son and we decided on a Caribbean cruise. Now total change its me, my son (who will be 14 yrs old) my parents and my brother and his wife (they get married a week before so this will be their honeymoon!) The cruise will be Aug 15th 2014 and is the 12 night Mediterranean Venice Fly/cruise. We all have E1 Balcony staterooms on deck 8 the cabin numbers are 8082, 8080 and 8076 so if anyone has stayed in these cabins and can tell us they are good it will be much appreciated!! so excited especially for the over night Venice stay :)

Your cabins are forward of the hump [area that bows out] on the port side. We have stayed in an E2 on the starboard side of deck 8 on Radiance [8654]. The interior of the cabins should be identical. You will be over the life boat covers as were we] so straight down will not be in the water. I did not find that to diminish the view in the least. I thought it was a great cabin. Your cabins are centrally located so should be convenient for getting around and minimizing motion. Port side is the more desireable for sail away from Venice [which is about as good as it gets -- our first cruise was from Venice on Splendour]. We prefer to be up on deck for sail away, however.

Enjoy your cruise [and don't go banging on your brother's wall at 3 in the morning].

Archived