Melbourne Cup on Solstice 5th October

rugbypopsie

lol....I live only a hour up the coast from Sydney..it's just that once I get onboard..I don't want to get off! It will be strange to have an overnight onboard in Sydney..but I'll be onboard as soon as embarkation starts..I heard so many good things about Solstice.:)

Sue

I notice we will still be berthed in Sydney for the Melbourne Cup before sailing that evening for our cruise to NZ...wonder if there will be a broadcast onboard or better still a party anybody know...

Sue

When I saw the thread title, I thought, have they moved the Melbourne Cup? but it is just a typo so to speak.:rolleyes:

Or do you mean November? Guess you do!

I would head for a pub, if you can get in...

Yes, any pub or tavern, the Ship's Inn is right at Circular quay along with plenty of other watering holes in the Rocks.:D

When I saw the thread title, I thought, have they moved the Melbourne Cup? but it is just a typo so to speak.:rolleyes:

Yes, any pub or tavern, the Ship's Inn is right at Circular quay along with plenty of other watering holes in the Rocks.:D

Sure:p they are going to have the start/finish post on the grass up top near the funnel....

Sue

Archived