Cheers on the Triumph?

ml4kat

I know there are a lot of threads out there, but I was hoping to find someone who has actually experienced the cheers program on the Triumph or Magic recently? It seems that people are having different experiences, and I'm just not sure what Carnival is doing now...

I think it's pretty clear that the Cheers program is not allowed the first day due to Texas laws. However, I'm unclear about the cost...If I don't purchase until the 2nd day of a 5 day cruise, do they simply charge me for 4 days? Or do they charge for 5 days and give credit back for the drinks purchased on the first day?

Thank you all for your help, we have our first cruise coming up on 10/21 and are getting excited!!

Here are all the rules straight from Carnival. Click on Cheers Beverage Program on the bottom left.

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/sections/shipboard/DiningOnboard_master.ashx

Its available for purchase on the 2nd day when cruising from Texas. You will only be charged for the remaining days not the first day. You will have to pay for your first day drinks individually.

Archived