Napali Beach Activities

Doeymeister

Lying on a beach frying in the sun is not my idea of a good time, but I did see where you can rent sailboats at Napoli Beach. If anybody has done that, I'd be interested in hearing some details. Besides the sailboats, what else is there to do at Napoli?

We were on Napali beach in June. You pay $15 for the full use of the Hobie Cats (sail boats), pedal boats, and sea kayaks. The water is warm, clear and you can wade a long ways out and never get above your waist. We wore water shoes so the rough bottom didn't bother our feet. The fish were swimming around our legs. The photo ops are wonderful. You can sit on the beach under the shade of the palm trees or sit in the chairs with attached umbrellas. They also have floating mats with built in "pillows" to use on land or water - the chairs and mats are free to use. We loved Napali. But leave yourself enough time to visit Fanning Island. The crafts made by the natives are great and there is a lot more to choose from on Fanning. Now that I am home, I wish I had bought a few more items.

I would go back in a heartbeat!

Nancy

One thing I would recommend is booking early, and also booking the early excursion that meets and leaves from the ship. I booked the excursion about 2 1/2 weeks before we left, and was assigned a 12 noon time, which meant we would only have about 2 1/2 hours on Napali. We didn't think it was worth $25 per person for that time period so we stayed on the regular beach--still was a beautiful day.

Archived